We provide supported accommodation in a friendly environment :
- Drafting a joint needs lead Support Plan with the service user.
- General monitoring of individual’s adherence to their support/treatment plan, medication compliance, attending to therapeutic sessions and outpatient appointments
- Signposting and facilitating access to community services such as advocacy, housing and educational services
- Facilitating liaison with relevant care professional and other agencies
- Supporting residents to define their views of independence and work towards it, including independent accommodation and a fulfilling social life.
- Providing input to periodic reviews under the Care Program Approach
- General counselling and emotional support
- General advice
- Assistance with shopping, budgeting, claiming benefits etc.
- Arranging social events, liaising with relatives and friends
- Promoting life skills, including, advice on cooking, cleaning and dealing with minor repairs such as changing light bulbs etc.
- Supporting service users to move unto appropriate accommodation and supporting them for an agreed period.
Request a callback
Find out how we can help you live life your way, in your own home.